07 december 2012

Snow, siggie and camelot

snow on the big tree in front of the house
I gave myself a snow day. No reason to go outside, only fun things to do inside!!

Finally I made some siggies again. I received one a long time ago, so tomorrow I will put my siggy in the mail to Italy.... The other 4 will find a new home somewhere in the Netherlands.


And these are the 2 new blocks of my Camelot quilt in the making. After this I have only 4 more to go.
block 11

block 12
Hope you had a productive day too!!

Happy quilting and keep warm!!

Rose-Anne

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Good girl! Keep working on your projects! And enjoy the white beauty outside!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. ziet er goed uit. lekker zulke sneeuwdagen :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I would love a snow day too! Is there anything more cozy than sitting in a snug house, doing something you like and it's cold outside? I can dream, can't I?
    That siggie fabric looks very familiar and I can't wait to see your Camelot quilt together. It's going to be a stunner. Have a great weekend.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen