11 april 2014

Running in circles.....

In March we had our first ever Quiltersgilde bloggers meeting. It was great to get to know each other better and we went home with a lot of new inspiration and ideas....
The brown bag was one of the challenges we had organized for all of us, but what a challenge that is!
Nienke made a felt circle for all of us and we worked a little bit with beads and embroidery.

this was my starting point 


 And if you don't pay attention and are thinking of something completely different there they are....
LOTS OF CIRCLES POP UP EVERYWHERE...


On this weblog I found the colorful ones . The others in shops and along the street......



this is how far I am, still needs some work  ;)
Happy Quilting!
Rose-Anne

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I first thought it was a CD in your first photo. Circles everywhere! Good starting point for a project. I like what you've done so far.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen