12 oktober 2013

Organize action!!

The Netherlands is busy with the challenges of http://yourganize.nl/ . Small clean up tasks per day, to help you get rid of some stuff in drawers, handbags, kitchen cabinets and wardrobe closets.

My desk is clean and I must admit: working at a clean and organized desk feels much better.....and makes you more productive!

In the mean time, I also made some progress with my DJ blocks and even started a baby quilt for one of my neighbors (baby due any moment now!)

baby quilt in progress

DJ block 6

Wishing all of you a clean and organized workspace!!!

Rose-Anne

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Must take a leaf out of your book and start cleaning and sorting out too. I had Hannie here for a week, so things were left but now I have no more excuse. Lovely bright baby quilt and another lovely addition to your DJ.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This cleaning up makes you even more productive than ever!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen